Living a Balanced Life
Being out on your own, making a living, raising a family – this is a big part of adulthood. In this series, we’ll talk openly about how to have healthy relationships with all the people in your life – your girlfriend/boyfriend, spouse, child, boss – and how those relationships can help you build the life you want.
Who it’s for:
15-30 year olds in the community
The thing that I like most about the group is that we get to learn how to make our relationship with others better.
Things we’ll talk about:
- Conflict resolution
- Decreasing stress
- Improved decision making
- How to have positive, productive relationships
- Growth as a person – who are you in relationships?
- Reflecting on your past experience in relationships
- How to maintain who you are when you’re in a relationship
- We work with employers to offer TFP right at the workplace