Let’s be honest – relationships take work. In this program, we’ll talk about what it takes to have healthy relationships with our significant others, whether you’re dating or married. In this series, we’ll explore topics to help you decide what you want your relationship to look like.
Who it’s for:
Couples age 15-30
It’s gotten me to think about what I want in a good relationship.
Things we’ll talk about:
- Building healthy relationships and marriages
- Communication skills
- How to end a relationship safely and fairly
- Identifying danger signs in a relationship
- How to maintain who you are when you’re in a relationship
- Reflecting on past relationships and how to take what was good about them and apply them to future relationships
- How to break bad relationship habits
- Group size: approximately 10 couples
- Various locations and times – choose what’s convenient for you and your partner