Is a TFP program for me?
Let’s talk about what TFP programs are—and what they aren’t. Because the more you know about what we’re all about, the easier it will be for you decide if this is something that’s right for you.
Here’s what you can expect TFP to be:
- Totally free
- Fun, positive, and non-judgmental
- Interactive and engaging
- A discussion – no lectures, no tests
- A chance to explore who you are and who you want to become
Topics we’ll explore:
- Figuring out what’s important to you
- How to solve problems with others
- What is a healthy relationship
- What’s safe – and what’s not
- How to better understand difficult emotions
How it works:
First, you’ll meet with one of our licensed therapists. No pressure, no obligation – just a chance to talk confidentially about your life. Then, you’ll meet as a group with other folks in fun, interactive sessions led by a licensed therapist. Each group meets 8-12 times, depending on the program. Need transportation? We can help.
So, why TFP?
As with anything, the more you put into your TFP experience, the more you could get out of it. That said, here are some of the potential benefits of TFP programs:
- Personal growth
- Support during tough times
- Better communication between you and your family, friends, and coworkers
- A more enjoyable life
- Greater meaning to your life